Get the Latest on Facebook!

You can get the best of Out by Ten (and much, much more!) on Out by Ten's Facebook page "Family Friendly Prince George's."

I'm now a full-time work-outside-the-home mom and while we're still going on TONS of family adventures, making time for the adventures (verses making time for writing about them!) has taken priority in my life right now.

But have no fear! Our new Facebook page is a great resource for all the wonderful family-friendly stuff happening in Prince George's County and the greater Metro DC area. Be sure to check out the Out by Ten archives on the right for lots of great activities!

Head over and give me a like and I'll see you on your wall soon!


Friday, January 22, 2010

Back at Out by Ten

I apologize for my longer-than-planned hiatus here at Out by Ten. We were away for the holidays then were very busy making last-minute preparations for our newest arrival who indeed arrived early. I'm so excited to welcome baby boy #2 for our family, Nathaniel!

Since his birth, we certainly haven't been getting "out by ten" but I look forward to including him on our many adventures soon. In the meantime, I will be posting about some fun indoor activities and will finally break the suspense (I just know you've been dying to know!) about what wonderful indoor location we chose for Lucas's 4th Birthday party in December.

Thanks for your understanding about the break and please check back soon!


Original post by Out by Ten. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks!