Get the Latest on Facebook!

You can get the best of Out by Ten (and much, much more!) on Out by Ten's Facebook page "Family Friendly Prince George's."

I'm now a full-time work-outside-the-home mom and while we're still going on TONS of family adventures, making time for the adventures (verses making time for writing about them!) has taken priority in my life right now.

But have no fear! Our new Facebook page is a great resource for all the wonderful family-friendly stuff happening in Prince George's County and the greater Metro DC area. Be sure to check out the Out by Ten archives on the right for lots of great activities!

Head over and give me a like and I'll see you on your wall soon!


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

ICE! At Gaylord National Resort at National Harbor

Photo from here.

Have you been to ICE! at National Harbor yet? I'll admit that we haven't gotten there but it is still on my must-do list this holiday season. And, lucky for all of us who are, um, slightly behind in our holiday preparations, it is open until January 10!

I really can't wrap my brain around what this attraction must be like in real life. I mean, 15,000 square feet, 2 million pounds of ice and 1,400 specially designed LED tube lights: it must be incredible! And, it's right here in Prince George's County!

ICE! has gotten rave reviews from the Washington Post, but even more trust-worthy, in my opinion, is the rave review it got from Jessica over at A Parent in Silver Spring (read about her family's visit here.)

If you are one of the thousands of visitors who has already experienced ICE! I'd love to hear about it--please leave a comment!


Additional Details:
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD

ICE! is open daily through Sunday, January 10, including holidays.

Children ages 3 and under are admitted free of charge with adult ticket purchase. Walk-up ticket sales will be available during the attraction's regular operating hours. Visitors are encouraged to purchase tickets online in advance, as many days are expected to sell out.

Tickets range from $14-$24.50 per person.

Original post by Out by Ten. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks!